I did, however, realize that no matter how much work I do, there will always be something to do. I just have to do it in steps…
Welcome to my favorite Christmas & Holiday Discounts and Deals! Check out all the awesome stuff here! I’ll have to post more deals as soon as I get them! Have fun shopping!
WARNING! This post has affiliate links! This means if you buy something from clicking on these product links, you will live! (Plus it helps me post more cool things on my website.) It pays my bills, makes you a happy customer, and the company selling the product sends me a bit o’ cash! $$ Have fun Shopping! 😉-M Webbily
Over this last year, I have had financial difficulties, but I’m not the only one. I was thinking about it during the Thanksgiving holiday. Since there are so many people having a difficult time this season, and even though I’m not doing well either, I thought how nice it would be to show kindness and compassion in my community.
This month I have been giving every day. It didn’t turn out the way I had imagined it at first. I thought I would just give a physical thing away to a random person every day of the month. It turns out that there are so many other ways I can give.
The first few days I worked myself into a frenzy to make a bunch of little ornaments to give away, wrapping them and all. Then it all changed.
December first is this Saturday. I have decided to start a new Webbily’s Place tradition.
Enough About Game Of Thrones Already!
You have heard enough about Winter recently… but we haven’t even finished celebrating the Autumn holidays yet!
In the United States, when children start going to school during the end of Summer, the back to school rush is the beginning of the Autumn festivities.
As children get into the rhythm of homework, projects, field trips, and other school activities, rumblings begin to circulate. The most common conversation these past few weeks has started with ‘What are you going to be for Halloween?’
I have asked myself that question and I have pondered it deeply. Halloween has always been fun for me, so I make sure to make every year memorable.
Last yeah I was a gypsy, the year before a 'street salesman' (wanna buy a watch?!?) and before that I tried to dress as a well known cartoon princess.
My point is that I didn't have to spend money on my costumes, but they were still super fun and imaginative (I got the most laughs with my salesman outfit.)
This year I will try my best to depict the cute and always inspiring red yarn haired cowgirl movie character. I see a lot of my personality in her, so I think it will be a lot of fun this year!
Have a great time out there and as always be careful, be cautious, and never go alone.
Your privacy is important to me. This page explains everything regarding personal information and what this website does to ensure your privacy.
I love playing board games. Recently, I have found some of the tried and true classics with a twist!
Most of these games I have played more than once. They are fun, fast paced, and exciting! I really like the scrabble tiles. You can stick them on your fridge, but aren't limited to just playing the game! You can use them for other things too!
Road trip! Add excitement to travel with this sturdy, reusable classic travel game. Lea... [More]
Traveling games are amazing, they sure help pass the time with children when going long distances. This hangman game is simple AND fun!
Classic word game with a twist! Think of a word and try to stump your opponent. Include... [More]
No matter what kind of activity you are doing, there is a game for it. Happy gaming!
The sense of belonging, in reality, is a very strong bond. In family or a group of friends, belonging to someone or something gives a person a connection to life that is worth living.
It’s time to get all your shiny, gluey, crinkly, colorful craft stuff out!
Autumn is a great time to start crafting unique decorations, small mementos to send out to family during the Holiday Season, and fun seasonal activities do do with your kids!
As the days get cooler, I get this overwhelming feeling of nostalgia. I’m sure others feel the same thing I do. It’s craft season!! I love making things starting in the autumn months so I can have them ready to send off to my family and friends just in time for Thanksgiving and the Christmas season.
One year I made special Thanksgiving and Christmas greeting cards for my family. They loved how unique the cards were! Definitely not like the store bought cards!
If you ever get the feeling that you need to get your art skills out, check out some of the most awesome (and cheap) materials that you can find at the Dollar Tree!
Enjoy your autumn and happy crafting with your kids!
This last week, I have walked, in total, over 15 miles. Yeah!! I thought that was amazing when I put it all together. I couldn’t possibly tell you how many steps that is, I don’t have one of those fancy monitor things.
What I do have is a better understanding of the limits of my own body and how much I can push myself. I also like getting into the routine of walking with my friends in the morning.
I know it has been cold at times. I always tell my boys that the faster they get up, get dressed and get out, they will warm up more quickly than trying to stay in bed as long as possible.
IT’s not so bad in the summer months, but we have to walk earlier in the day to ‘beat the heat’ so to speak.. lol I didn’t mean for that to rhyme, but in all seriousness, it’s worth it to form an exercise habit and stick with your routine.
Here is a breakdown of what you can do to make your walking experience good for you.
- First you have to know where you will be walking and for how long. You can’t just go out and start walking in any direction and not have a definite plan. You could, but it won’t be habit forming and you might not get out of it what you had thought.
- Then you have to plan what time of day would be best for you. If it’s a cool tree shaded area, you might have to worry about when winter comes if you need to change your route or your time. If it’s in a warmer climate with less shade, plan for a morning start, even in the winter, this will be beneficial because of my warp up plan I ststed earlier.
- next, you need to be prepared. If you’r e going for more than a half hour, you should bring some water with you. You should also get yourself some good walking shoes (that are comfortable) a hat to protect your head, sunscreen (even in winter you can get sunburn, but less likely) and light fitting clothes.
- After you are prepared and have a set time, place, and distance, you are almost ready to go for a walk. One more thing, though, I always recommend walking with another person. You may have different paces, but you can work on your fitness together, a support system is one of the best ways to keep you going. You may not want to get out of bed or off the couch that day and your walking buddy could call and ask you “hey, are you walking with me today?” How can anyone say no to that (unless there is a legitimate sickness or pain.)
- So there you have it, plan your location, distance, time it will take, get your gear together, and find a walking buddy. You will have great walking experiences and time to socialize with your friend too!